Thursday, February 1, 2007

Letters

Hey everyone! Don't you just love getting letters? Well, now they aren't that exciting because you know it's eaither going to be another birthday, or thank-you card. Even if the letter just said "hi" or something, I would like it. I don't know....I guess I just like them because I know people took the time to make one for me! But i guess we have E-mail now...sigh... Do you agree? Even though it takes time to make one, will you want to write a letter soon to make someone feel special?

2 comments:

Molly R said...

Hey,
I agree. I wish that someone would send me a letter too. Today we have the internet and it is so easy to send an email. Whey you get a letter you know that they have spent extra time just for you to have.

BYE,

MOLLY

Anonymous said...

Great work.