Friday, February 2, 2007
Shy?
Are you shy talking to new people, guys, or just people? Do you know if you're shy? Well, shy people are the oppisite of talkitive. If you dont' like to say your opinion, you're shy. If you always have something on your mind but you just don't like saying it, you're shy. (I've been using that word way too much) But the point is, you have to face your fears in life, and you can't do it when you're shy. For exsample, if you really wanted to sing, and you're able to win american idol, but you're too shy to do it, it's holding you back. Ask yourself if you need to be more outgoing. And if you need any more advice, feel free to ask me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am very shy at school. But in other places i am not. How do I become more unshy at school?
- u know hew it is :)
lol
Dear lola,
It takes time not to be shy. The only way is for you to feel comfortable around the people you're with. You have that feeling most likely because you are new at the school. That's very common. I was very shy when i first went to St. Ed's, and then for the tallent show, I sang before the whole lower school with friends last year! I got used to the people i was with. I think all you have to do is think we're all just people, they don't care what i say or do or look like, we're all one big happy family and we work together! If that doesn't work you could try puttig you're self in their shoes and see what they think of you, well, nevermind. Just relax, have fun, and try to make friends, so far you've at least got one. -Sarah
Hi, i was once shy lola, but it took alot to get over being shy. For example: last year i was new at steds and whenever i would talk to give the answer or something, my face would turn red and then i would get embarrsed. But all i remember to get over being shy is to think that ur just talking to ur parents, you dont get shy around them, or u could imagine that ur in those places that u dont feel shy around.
-April
Ha ha ha .... me? SHY? Oh no. I was just at a party with girls AND boys... and we were all in the hot tub and pool together and I was wearing a bikini. Also, i started dancing by the hot tub :). I was doing Lean Wit it Rock Wit it and Zoom. I really didn't care what the people thought cuz they were all my friends. Then Lyndal got up and did it with me :)
luv ya<3
xo mere xo
Post a Comment