Friday, February 2, 2007

Love, confusing Love

Hey guys, Life can be difficult when you're in love. If you have love potion # 9, post it here and I'll see what I can do.

3 comments:

llama girl with sox said...

i like some1 but i dont think that they like me!! what can i do??? i try everything!!!! h...e...l...p...m...e...!!

sarahla said...

Dear flying on broken wings,
If you don't know if he likes you or not, he probably thinks of you as a friend. If you want him to like you, you have to get him to notice you. First, talk to him. Flirt with him more at first, but don't be too obvious. Find out naturally what he likes and doesn't like. For exsample, if he likes girls who skate, pratice skating tricks for the next skate town party. I know it sounds hard trying to figure out what he likes. So try this: First let him start a conversation, talk a little bit about the topic, and then change it to you saying something like "I like to surf, it's fun," then he might say "I know me too!" or "really, i hadn't tried it before." If it's the seccont one, don't try to impress him by surfing. Naturally end the conversation, and try again some other time until you know what he likes. Then impress him, and he'll talk to you a little more. After that, things will fall into place. One last thing, you have to feel cofterble around him. That's what the problem is most times. When girls talk to guys they like, they don't realize they blush and laugh alot. Guys don't like it when they do that. They're too obvious and they end up alone. Treat him like he is one of your girl/friends at first. Fallow the tips and let me know how it went!

Anonymous said...

I like someone and everyone thinks we would go perfectly together... should i go for it or just leave it alone? We flirt all the time and have such an awesome time when we're together...